Tricolor Auto Group is currently seeking a dynamic and professional Bilingual Spanish Field Sales Recruiter to join our in-house recruiting team. Imagine the personal reward when helping someone find an exciting career opportunity while directly impacting the company’s success. This position will be responsible for recruitment of sales professionals for the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Screen, interview and recommend prospective employees to management for sales-related positions. Ensure candidates have a complete understanding and realistic picture of job responsibilities, compensation, training, schedule requirements, benefits, growth opportunities and company history/future.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with hiring Managers. Follow-up with candidates upon completion of interviews.
- Work closely with hiring Managers to understand staffing needs, skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for each open sales position.
- Field recruiting. Recruit potential employees from competition and/or other companies. Partner with companies that are closing to assist their employees with possible job placement with Tricolor.
- Attend job fairs and coordinate open houses throughout an assigned territory. Seek out new career events to help maximize recruiting efforts.
- Build and maintain network of candidates/sources through LinkedIn and other networking sites
- Maintain and create various recruitment materials, referral logs and reports
- Remain in compliance with HR laws and adhere to company and department policies and procedures
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish
- Excellent organizational, relationship-building and communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment and communicate with all levels of management
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in high-volume recruiting - preferably for commissioned Sales Representatives, in a retail environment or for an employment agency
- Strong sales and negotiation skills required
- Experience with MS Office and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) strongly preferred
- Must be flexible to travel within designated regions including Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, California and other areas to field recruit and attend career events