Tricolor Auto is looking for enthusiastic individuals who are motivated to work in an exciting industry, learn new things, and meet lots of people! This is a great opportunity to advance your skills and build a career, plus make great money!
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Work closely with Marketing and Business Development Department to grow the sales pipeline consistently.
- Develop leads face-to-face, via telephone, email and social media to introduce our product.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to develop target client lists and engage potential prospects within the target market.
- Test hypotheses and conduct client needs analyses to determine prospects opportunities for new business.
- Identify and engage key decision-makers and buying influencers within prospective client. Search internal and external databases and social media for additional key contacts.
- Ensure leads are appropriately assigned and followed up on by assigned staff.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM system ensuring all Communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
Qualified applicants will possess the following skills:
- At least 1 Year of Customer Service Experience
- High School/GED Education
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Will be required to take and pass a drug and background screening
We offer a competitive compensation package with bonuses as well as great benefits.